Callebaut, Madagascar chocolate chips
Single origin, 67.4% dark chocolate chips (callets) from Callebaut created with Criollo, Trinitario and Forastero cocoa beans grown in Madagascar. This fruity dark chocolate couverture offers notes of acidulous red fruits with a touch of coffee.
Buy bulk Callebaut chocolates at wholesale prices with no account required, no minimum order and fast, next day delivery within the UK.
- A Belgian dark chocolate without bitterness due to a lower cocoa content so suitable for a wider range of tastes.
- These dark chocolate chips are perfect for; cakes, desserts, baking, decoration, chocolate fondues, making chocolates, enrobing and mould making.
- Remember to register to receive loyalty points on your orders in checkout, if you haven't done so already. If you are a regular customer or business ordering Callebaut in volume you can redeem these loyalty points and achieve considerable savings on all your subsequent orders.
- Prices shown include VAT.
- Standard 2-4 day delivery from £3.95.
- Next day delivery is £5.95. Available for orders placed before 4pm.
Free Standard UK delivery on orders over £200
Used in making Chocolate coated Marshmallow snowballs.