Last Order Dates for Christmas & New Year Delivery 2021/22
To help you plan your Christmas chocolate gift shopping, we've just announced our Last Order cut-off times for Christmas delivery.
We've also just made available our ever-popular Pre-Christmas delivery options, available at checkout.
Order now, and select your chocolate gift delivery for the week before Christmas (week beginning 13th December 2021).
Last order dates for Christmas & New Year delivery 2021/22
Supersaver UK - Friday 17th December by 1pm
- Standard Tracked UK - (2 -4 Working Days) - Monday 20th December by 4pm.
- First Class UK - Tuesday 21st December by 4pm
- Next Day *Remote areas (2 working day service) - Wednesday 22nd December by 4pm
- Next Day mainland UK (via DPD) - Thursday 23rd December by 4pm
- Next Day mainland UK (via Royal Mail up to 1.8kg) - Thursday 23rd December by 4pm
- Europe - Friday 10th December by 4pm
- USA / Canada - Wednesday 8th December by 4pm
- Rest of World - Friday 3rd December by 4pm
- All orders must be received by 4pm for dispatch on that day (except where shown differently).
- Orders placed after 4pm on Thursday 23rd December may not be dispatched until Wednesday 29th December, 2021
- Orders placed after 4pm on Thursday 30th December may not be dispatched until Tuesday 4th January 2022**
*Please see UK Highlands, Isles and Islands information below for Postcodes affected by Remote Areas.
** Scottish deliveries will resume Wednesday 5th January 2022, due to their extra Bank Holiday.
Our offices will be shut from 1pm Friday 24th December to 9am Wednesday 29th December, closing again for 1 day on Monday 3rd January 2022.
Please note: The latest recommended posting dates are correct at the time of publishing, as advised by our couriers, and are subject to change. It’s advisable to order as early as possible to ensure your Christmas items reach you in good time.