Charbonnel et Walker Sea salt caramel chocolate truffles gift box
Salt caramel chocolate truffles gift box
Box sizePlease choose
- 120g boxIn stock£14.95
- 240g boxOut of stock£23.95
- 500g boxOut of stock£42.95
240g box - Best before 22nd September 2023
£19.95 incl VAT
Tell me when it's back
Out of stock
Earn 19 Loyalty Points
List price: £32.00Save £12.05
- Net weight
Reduced to clear
- 240g box - Best before 23rd August 2023In stock£15.95
- 120g box - Best before 28th August 2023In stock£12.95
Luxury milk chocolate truffles with a soft caramel and sea salt centre, dusted in icing sugar.
Presented in a stylish, white with blue detailing gift box with gold emboss.
About Charbonnel et Walker
Founded in 1875, Charbonnel et Walker is one of Britain’s earliest chocolatiers. Encouraged by Edward VII, (then the Prince of Wales), the company first formed as a partnership between Mrs Walker and Mme. Charbonnel, the latter from the Maison Boissier chocolate house in Paris. Charbonnel et Walker's first shop opened at 173 New Bond Street in Mayfair and has remained in Bond Street ever since. It is now housed in one of London’s elegant arcades, the Royal Arcade on Old Bond Street. 'We feel much pride and privilege to be endorsed by the Royal Warrant as chocolate manufacturers to Her Majesty The Queen'.
Milk Sea Salt Caramel truffles ingredients
- Milk chocolate (52.8%) (Sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, emulsifier (soya lecithin), natural vanilla flavouring)
- Inverted sugar syrup, sugar confectionery (18.2%) (glucose syrup, sweetened condensed skimmed milk (skimmed milk, sugar), hydrogenated vegetable fat, salt, artificial caramel flavouring, emulsifier (mono- & di-glycerides of fatty acids))
- Icing sugar (cane sugar, anti-caking agent (calcium phosphates))
- Sea salt (0.7%)
Milk chocolate contains cocoa solids 33.5% min; milk solids 21.5% min.
Contains milk and soya - may contain traces of nuts & gluten
Typical values per 100g
Energy 2070KJ / 495kCal
Fat 26.0g of which saturates 17.8g
Carbohydrate 59.4g of which sugars 47.5g
Posted 13 February 2015 by Kate