Callebaut fountain chocolate (milk)
Tell me when it's back
Out of stock
Earn 35 Loyalty Points
List price: £41.70Save £6.26
- Net weight
Milk chocolate specifically created by Callebaut for use in chocolate fountains giving an improved glossy, liquid flow without the need to add vegetable oil or cocoa butter.
- High quality Belgian chocolate
- This fountain chocolate contains a higher amount of cocoa butter to ensure a silky smooth flow through the fountain without the need to add further oil or cocoa butter.
- Remember to register to receive loyalty points on your orders in checkout, if you haven't done so already. If you are a regular customer or business ordering Callebaut in volume you can redeem these loyalty points and achieve considerable savings on all your subsequent orders.
- Prices shown include VAT.
- Supersaver 3-5 day delivery £2.95 (orders under £15 and 500g)
- Standard 2-4 day delivery from £3.95.
- Next day delivery is £5.95. Available for orders placed before 4pm.
Free Standard UK delivery on orders over £200
Milk Fountain Chocolate ingredients
Milk chocolate Min. Cocoa content 37%
- Cocoa butter
- Whole milk powder
- Cocoa mass
- Emulsifier; Soya lecithin
- Natural vanilla flavouring
Nutrition per 100g
Energy 585kCal / 2449KJ
Fat 40g of which saturates 24g
Carbohydrate 48g of which sugars 47g
Posted 10 November 2012 by Sue
The cheapest fountain chocolate that I have found and really top quality for a smooth flowing chocolate fountain. Just remember to keep the fountain topped up as otherwise it stops flowing so account for the chocolate just to fill the bowl!
Posted 4 October 2012 by Paul
Make it personal
Free gift message with every order, or add a greeting card from just 95p
Perfect gifts for any occasion
Check out our gorgeous range of hampers
Beautiful tasting chocolate. Had borrowed the fountain,minus instructions, so was pleased to find I could just use this chocolate without having to add any oil as I had been told I had to do but no idea of how much. A tip if you have 6 impatient teenage girls waiting for it to melt in the fountain,I did melt some of the chocolate first in the microwave. This was also how the rest of the bag quickly disappeared in the following week : D