Tips on Buying the Perfect Chocolate Gift
Choosing the perfect chocolate gift for that someone special shouldn't be a chore, but a mouth-watering pleasure to make your taste buds tingle.
But where do you start? As with all great occasions, you start at the beginning...
1) Consider: Chocolate Bar/s, Selection Box, Chocolate Hamper or Chocolate Novelties.
2) Depending on your 1st choice, you can then start to filter by considering the lucky person's tastes. Do they prefer Dark or Milk Chocolate? Alcohol or non-alcoholic? Truffles or Caramels?
3) Consider any allergies or dietary restrictions that may influence your choice.
4) Perhaps you're working to a particular budget for this chocolate gift?
5) Is there a particular chocolate maker they prefer?
"Best service ever. Would highly recommend and will definitely purchase again. Speedy delivery also 10/10. Many thanks"
6) Can you include the country of cocoa origin in the selection process? Perhaps a recent holiday to the Caribbean or South America etc.
7) What wine's do they enjoy? We have a great selection you can add to your chocolate gift, including a number of ready made chocolate gift hampers that include Champagne, Prosecco, wines & even spirits.
"Excellent service, very prompt with the delivery, kind, helpful advice, superb product."
8) If the person your chocolate gift is intended for is into the 'newest thing', then take a look at our New Chocolates section for the very latest single origin chocolate bars & cooking chocolates from the World's leading chocolate makers, as well as new gift ideas, wrapped & ribboned and ready to give.
Answering a few simple questions and using our clever 'Filter & Sort' options, once you've decided on chocolate bar, selection box, chocolate hamper or chocolate novelty, will quickly help you find the perfect gift solution.
"The products are amazing. The buying experience was fantastic, this was a
birthday gift purchased ahead of time and the delivery was perfectly on
time and well packaged. The Chocolate will blow your mind."
You can apply a similar process to choosing the right chocolate couverture to make & bake with...
1) Choose from Dark, Milk, White, Blond or Ruby Cooking chocolates.
2) Who is the end product for? If it's children, you may find milk chocolate more appealing, whereas adults will prefer the sharpness of dark chocolate.
3) What are you intending to make? For example, making chocolate lollipops with the children needs a good quality milk or white chocolate that is easy to handle, like Callebaut. Good all-round use, dark chocolate, like the 54% & 70% cocoa content chocolate chips from Callebaut are also available in different bag sizes. For a chocolate dessert where the chocolate is the star, then choosing a high quality dark chocolate, perhaps a single origin cocoa chocolate from the likes of Michel Cluizel or Valrhona is more appropriate.
"This is the best. Chocolate ever. Love all the chocolate...makes fab cakes...AAA☆☆☆☆☆"
4) Dietary requirements or restrictions? Check out the ingredients tab accompanying every chocolate on our website, which gives full allergen information, or use the 'Filter & Sort' options to narrow your choice down quickly.
We hope that's given you some chocolate gift ideas for your loved ones. Whatever you choose, you can be assured that the very finest of ingredients have been used.
Include a FREE gift message or choose from our range of exclusive greeting card designs for just 95p during checkout. With next day delivery options available, and a specified date delivery option, where you pick the delivery date (up to 3 months from date of placing order).