Milk & dark luxury chocolate gift box
Milk & dark luxury gift box
- Small (165g)In stock£17.95
- Medium (305g)In stock£29.95
- Large (525g)Out of stock£43.95
- Extra Large (765g)In stock£58.95
Reduced to clear
- Small 165g - Best before: 23rd September 2022In stock£9.95
- Small 165g - Best Before: 9th October 2022In stock£15.95
A gourmet selection of superior quality milk and dark chocolates. Many of these luxury French "Bonbons" are made with single origin chocolate, containing only the finest, purest ingredients.
Choose from such winning Michel Cluizel creations as croquant & gianduja, Pistachio, creme brulee or single origin dark chocolate ganache. Each chocolate really deserves to be savoured as they are in our opinion the best of French chocolates. A sophisticated gift wrapped chocolate box of the highest quality.
- Extra large 765g gift box contains 70 chocolates
- Main image shows Large 525g gift box containing 48 chocolates.
- Medium 305g gift box contains 28 chocolates
- Small 165g gift box contains 15 chocolates
Michel Cluizel of France
Often referred to as 'The Goldsmith of Chocolate', Michel Cluizel is one of the finest chocolate makers in the world today. Creating superior quality chocolates since 1947 and as a true 'cacaofevier' (bean to bar maker). Producing single origin chocolate bars & gifts made with only high quality, pure ingredients, without vegetable fats and using only 100% cocoa butter and Bourbon vanilla pod in replace of flavouring.
You can also choose to include a Luxury Michel Cluizel Gift Bag with this chocolate gift box to create the perfect gift presentation for just £1.95.
- This high quality gift bag with a satin finish and rope handles displays the wording Michel Cluizel, Chocolatier.
Contain dairy, nuts, gluten, alcohol and egg.
Serv size: 4 pieces (about 40g)
Fat cal. 140
Total fat 16g (22%DV)
Sat fat 10g (49%DV)
Cholesterol 7mg (3%DV)
Sodium 13mg (1%DV)
Total Carb 15g (6%DV)
Fiber 2g (9%DV)
Protein 2g (4%DV)
Vitamin A (6%DV)
Vitamin C (0%DV)
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Not a significant source of Trans fat.
Energy (per 100g) 2296.7KJ / 549.45 kCal
Sat fat 24.6g
Carbohydrates 36.95g of which sugars 34.95g
Posted 21 September 2017 by Glenn
Posted 3 March 2016 by Sean
Posted 15 December 2014 by Sean
Posted 20 June 2014 by Nicky
Posted 20 February 2014 by Joanne
Make it personal
Free gift message with every order, or add a greeting card from just 95p
Earn Loyalty Points on every order
Save them up and give yourself a treat!