Valrhona’s Caraibe Chocolate Delice
A simple chocolate dessert to make with few ingredients and it can easily be prepared in advance.
RECIPE INGREDIENTS; (6 servings)
80g caster sugar
2 egg yolks
220g Valrhona Caraibe chocolate
250ml lightly whipped cream
Have ready six stainless steel moulds measuring approx 3inch wide and 2inch deep and set aside on parchment paper on a flat tray.
1. Make a sabayon whisking the eggs, yolks, sugar and water in a round bottom bowl over a boiling water bath until light and airy and set aside.
2. Melt the chocolate and add to the sabayon taking care that they are both warm.
3. Fold in the lightly whipped cream.
4. Carefully fill the moulds with the mix and place in the fridge until set.
Bohemia Bar and Restaurant
Chocolate Traveller Notes
The recipe title includes Valrhona's Caraibe dark chocolate so I should of course then recommend this but there are many suitable fine dark chocolates from Michel Cluizel, Valrhona and Amedei, in various weights.
- Michel Cluizel
- Cooking/couverture chocolate
- Cooking & couverture chocolate
'One of the slickest & most taste-tantalising websites I have stepped into - strongly recommended
'The best chocolate in the world' As featured in
Specific date delivery
Order now and choose a future delivery date to suit you.
From just £5.95
Standard p&p from just £3.95
Don't miss out..
Get special offers, news & discounts by email.
Buy cooking chocolate ingredients & decorations
Delivery from just £3.95
Easter Eggs & Gifts
Buy luxury chocolate Easter eggs & Easter novelty gifts