• Preheat the oven to 160ƒC (325ƒF)
• This recipe makes 12 to 15 little muffins, 6 to 8 cm (2 to 3 in) in diameter
• 180 g (6 oz) Valrhona dark chocolate
• 50 g (1/4 cup) oil (with a neutral taste)
• 4 eggs
• 70 g (1/3 cup) sugar
• 70 g (1/4 cup) honey
• 160 g (5-1/2 oz) almonds, finely ground
• 30 g (3 tablespoons) plain flour
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 100 g (1 cup) Muesli cereal
Melt the chocolate in the oil, using either a double boiler or a microwave oven. Using a mixer, beat the eggs. Add sugar, honey, and ground almonds, and continue beating until the mixture is white and frothy. Sift together the flour and baking powder. Lighten the chocolate mixture with a little of the egg mixture, then add it to the remaining egg mixture. Finish by incorporating the sifted ingredients delicately, followed by the cereal.
Pour into small rings placed on a baking sheet or into muffin molds. Bake at 160ƒC (325ƒF) for about 20 minutes or until the point of a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove rings or unmold immediately.
Chocolate Recipe by
Ecole du grand Chocolat
'One of the slickest & most taste-tantalising websites I have stepped into - strongly recommended
'The best chocolate in the world' As featured in
Specific date delivery
Order now and choose a future delivery date to suit you.
From just £5.95
Standard p&p from just £3.95
Don't miss out..
Get special offers, news & discounts by email.
Buy cooking chocolate ingredients & decorations
Delivery from just £3.95