Chuao chocolate souffle
Ingredients (serves 4)
To prepare the soufflé mixture
- Put the egg yolks, ricotta cheese, vanilla and melted chocolate in a bowl and mix
- In a separate bowls beat the egg whites until light and fluffy and add some sugar.
- Add the beaten egg whites to the ricotta cheese and chocolate flakes and gently mix together
- Pour some melted butter into a glass, in order to grease the sides of the glass, pour out the excess.
- Add some sugar and repeat the same procedure of pouring some melted butter into the glass, so that mass will rise over the sides of the glass
- Fill the glasses with the soufflé mixture, put into a pot and cook ‘bain-marie’ for 15 minutes at 190 oven temperature
Before serving the soufflé dust with cocoa powder.
Recipe by Heinz Beck
Buy Amedei chocolate
Bundle bar offers!
Save up to 20% off the best chocolate bars in the world.
'One of the slickest & most taste-tantalising websites I have stepped into - strongly recommended
'The best chocolate in the world' As featured in
Specific date delivery
Order now and choose a future delivery date to suit you.
From just £5.95
Standard p&p from just £3.95
Don't miss out..
Get special offers, news & discounts by email.
Buy cooking chocolate ingredients & decorations
Delivery from just £3.95
Easter Eggs & Gifts
Buy luxury chocolate Easter eggs & Easter novelty gifts