A sophisticated, single origin chocolate tasting box from Amedei containing 12, dark chocolate neapolitans from 6 single origins.
Discover Amedei's single origin chocolates from Ecuador, Grenada, Jamaica, Madagascar, Trinidad and Venezuela. An opportunity to experience the unique tastes from each of the finest cocoa origins.
Amedei Cru Tasting Notes:
• Ecuador - Crisp with a strong scent of cocoa. Acquiring intensity and strength.
• Grenada - Strong aroma of cocoa with a flourishing, spicy tone. Balanced to the palate. Bitter aftertaste but with a generally sweet effect.
• Jamaica - Marked fragrance of wood with herbal scents, vague hint of toasted hazelnut. Persistent flavour. A strong character chocolate.
• Madagascar - Delicate, inviting aroma with a slightly fruity, refreshing tone. Tannic aftertaste. Beautifully creamy.
• Trinidad - Refined aroma and strong flavour. A classic chocolate.
• Venezuela - Especially piquant, rich spicy scent. Slight hazelnut, aromatic. A truly great chocolate.
- Flavour profile
- Cocoa content